Pokemon Unite Tier List Patch 188.8.131.52 - Best characters 1.117
Best characters 1.117Created by F1ightless
ranked worst to best
23. Charizard (low damage output from basic attacks, low bulk, average specials however his unite move is very annoying)
22. Slowbro (a utility tank that gets outclassed defensively by some non-defenders. The nerfs hurt him a lot)
21. Garchomp (evolves way too late, gets bullied early game, mediocre specials and low mobility even with buffs)
20. Absol (decent damage output at first but isn't tanky enough and gets walled by most characters)
19. Talonflame (low mobility outside of specials make Talonflame an off-meta pick that can occasionally snipe objectives)
18. Cramorant (decent damage output but doesn't have enough bulk or speed to compete with other attackers)
17. Gengar (while not terrible, Gengar is actually quite difficult to play now that sludge bomb hex isn't that optimal. Also takes a jungle slot from spamming Cinderace players)
16. Mr Mime (very difficult with not much reward. Cool character though that can stall quite decently)
15. Eldegoss (while certainly not a bad character, Eldegoss is very outclassed by Blissey)
14. Gardevoir (Incredibly high damage output but evolves very late. A lack of mobility and bulk really holds her back)
13. Venusaur (Very good at sniping objectives but a lack of mobility holds Venu back)
12. Crustle (Good speed, and damage output with x-scissor but is very susceptible to wall breakers for a defender)
11. Pikachu (Very good stun power and mobility but not quite as much damage as other attackers)
10. Blastoise (Very powerful across the board as a high damage, area denial tank but evolves late for a defender)
9. Machamp (No real weaknesses but nothing that makes Machamp broken. Very nice character.)
8. Snorlax (Falling out of the meta as of late but is still a really good defender with the capability of doing lots of damage)
7. Zeraora (Extremely easy to play offensive threat with little drawbacks. Decent health is a good thing to have as a speedster)
6. A9 (massive damage output, crazy stuns and incredible defender)
5. Blissey (best laning partner in the entire game, has trouble with Greninja and Cinderace- annoying due to their popularity)
4. Lucario (can jungle but works as a laner. High damage with decent bulk and mobility. A jack of all trades who can shut down attackers)
3. Cinderace (slightly weaker than Greninja but still incredible as a jungler and very common as an offensive pick)
2. Wigglytuff (shuts down pushes, obscene bulk, and decent damage and mobility. Sing is arguably the best move in the entire game)
1. Greninja (Incredibly fast, vampiric mage type character that can fight from both short and long distances. Highest damage output present of any character and counters most of the roster)
Before you comment remember that my opinion is correct JK
Share your Tier List with others!
Pokemon Unite .GG thanks user F1ightless for sharing this tier list.
In general, tier lists can be interpreted as follows:
- S: Top-tier Pokemon. These are the best Pokemon to play in general.
- A: Great Pokemon. These are great options of Pokemon to play and can provide good synergy to your team.
- B: Good Pokemon. While these Pokemon aren't necessarily ideal to play, they can provide certain synergies allowing them to perform well.
- C: Okay Pokemon. These Pokemon are typically less than ideal to play.
Remember to upvote and share the tier lists you like best. Players like you put their hearts and souls into creating these lists in the hopes of sharing what they know with the world. Or, if you find these picks to be in error, make your own tier list via the link at the top of the Tier Lists page! The more the community discusses these things, the better we'll all become.