This privacy statement describes how PokemonUnite.GG collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Personal Information We Collect About You
When you use our websties, we and our partners collect personal data about you. Depending on your privacy choices, the personal data we collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or a partner specific identifier.
- Information about you device, such as the type, model, manufacturer, operating system, operating system version, carrier name, browser, and screen size.
- Information about your website usage.
- Anonymized Crash Reports (stack traces).
- Name, email address, and third-party login identifiers, but only when you explicitly choose to share it with our website through a 3rd party login system such as Facebook or Google.
- Any identifiers you provide for our services to work, such as usernames.
How We Use The Personal Data We Collect About You
We and our partners use the personal data we collect to:
- Improve Our Website: Usage data allows us to quickly identify problems in our website.
- Personalize Advertising: Our advertising partners will use your personal data and interest data to show you more relevant ads.
- Push Notifications: We will notify you of important information via push notifications. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference through your device or website settings.
- Name and Email: Customize your experience, and reference your user-created content.
- Operate Our Website: Usernames are necessary to bring you customized content.
How We Share The Personal Data We Collect About You
We share the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- With advertising partners so that they can accurately show personalized ads.
- With data partners in order to create aggregate demographic and interest segments.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to investigate fraud, to protect your safety, or the safety of others.
- If PokemonUnite.GG is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our website PokemonUnite.GG
Controlling The Processing of Your Personal Data
Starting January 1st, 2020, users located in the State of California have the following additional rights:
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You will not be charged extra or discriminated against for opting-out or excersising your personal data rights under this agreement.
European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
- Consent: If you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will first obtain your consent before processing your personal data for app analytics and personalized advertising.
- Legal Necessity: We will process personal data as necessary to comply with law. For example, we will collect your IP address to perform a lookup for your country so that we know whether you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland. We will not retain your IP address internally when used for this purpose.
Legitimate Interests: We will process personal data as necessary to support our legitimate interests. Examples include:
- The collection and storage of usernames for presenting you customized and historical content.
- Providing screenshots to our optical character recognition (OCR) enabled websites.
Our partners also process personal data from you for their legitimate business interests. These interests include, but are not limited to: fraud prevention, frequency capping, and internal consent tracking. We urge you to visit our partners' privacy policies in the partners section below.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at our Contact page.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify the community by means of a notice on our PokemonUnite.GG site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at our Contact page.
Analytics provides anonymized usage data. We use Analytics to identify service issues and measure the performance of our products.
DFP is an advertising inventory manager. They work with various vetted advertising suppliers so we can focus on making cool things.
Adsense is an advertising network.
Conversant is an advertising network. Advertising networks collect logs, location information, unique application and device identifiers, and create cookies to track pseudonymized usage or prevent fraud.
Do Not Sell My Info