Ultra Eldegoss Eldegoss - Animorte
Secure Zapdos every time!
AOE heal/damage. (+)Ally denfense up.
Passively gain EXP every second while you have the lowest level on your team. However, you forfeit any EXP you'd normally gain when assisting teammates against wild Pokemon.
Special Move Vamp
Bonus Passive Experience
Unite Move Damage Increase
This is the Zapdos securing combo:
First - keep a safe distance while healing allies (you need to stay alive) and move your screen to watch as Zapdos is being taken down.
Second - when Zapdos is about 20% hp, then you act with the following...
- Use Cotton Spore
- Move in (or Eject Button) toward Zapdos and into the other team
- Unite immediately (this will trigger Cotton Spore early to immediately knock up opponents, a unique trick to stop them from dealing more damage)
- Time the Unite drop to secure Zapdos (bonus if you can place it to knock enemies away from their base, giving your team more space to run and score)
*Practice this combo in the Practice Area with cooldowns off and immediate level up!
This combo should also be used to secure the second Drednaw for your team; most of the time you won't have Unite for the first one. Make sure to save Unite move for these crucial fights; don't get tricked into wasting it just to survive a skirmish or to finish off the enemy team. It's not worth losing the Unite to a huge cooldown.
Play the rest of the game until then by using Pollen Puff from a safe distance to keep your allies alive and Cotton Spore to slow opponents that are trying to chase/score/escape.
If you're wondering:
- Shell Bell lowers your cooldowns for more healing as well as Energy Amplifier, which also provides more damage for your Unite securing Zapdos.
- Experience Share lets your team get ahead (experience is OP). The health and movement speed also allow you to benefit from Cotton Spore's aggressive capabilities.
- You can use Buddy Barrier or Focus Band instead of Experience Share if you're not comfortable with how to use it yet.
Thank you :)
Works Well With
Pokemon Unite .GG thanks user Animorte for sharing this guide on how to play Eldegoss. Be sure to support your favorite creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share you find useful. You can also check this user's page for more build guides.
Perhaps you have a better build in mind? Try creating your own!
For more information on build guides, check out our detailed FAQ page to answer any more questions you may have.