Robin Hoot Decidueye - Garbai
Destroy enemies before they even get close to you!
Damage. Increase attack. Increase basic attack speed.
Charged Damage. At max charge, stitch. (+) Increase damage to low HP Pokémon.
Damage. Slow. Reduce Defense. (+) Reduce defense more.
Damage. AOE Damage. Increased damage to low HP. Immune to hindrances. Cannot move.
Bonus Attack Damage On Hit
Shield (Upon Unite)
Some tips for everyone who want to use Decidueye with maximum potential!
- Suprisingly, Decidueye Ghos Build isn't main damage dealer in the team. His role is to stay at back and support his teammates with strong attacks from afar.
- Best Lane for Decidueye is Jungle - he can quickly get access to his strong move Spirit Shackle. If someone before you went on Jungle, don't worry! Decidueye will be doing great on any Lane.
- You can switch Focus Band on Scope Lens/Razor Claw, but it's not worth it. Muscule Band is enough to make greater damage, Decidueye doesn't need anything more. Focus Band is very helpful in agressive fights, when Decidueye needs to stand for long. Buddy Barrier is necessary, beacuse when he uses his Unite Move, he stands in one place, and can get easily killed.
- Use Shadow Sneak to escape from enemies - this move decraeses thier speed and defense. This move also have very good supporting potential. Just use Shadow Sneak and start attacking your opponent, slowly getting away from him. Then, use Spirit Shackle to make massive damage, and finish of your enemy. This tactic is really nice, I'm using it and always works.
- Eject Button is only valid option as item, other ones are not so good on this Pokemon.
Works Well With
Crustle is one of the best partners for all of the Pokemon in the game. Can deal a lot of damage and can be ideal wall that helps Decidueye to stay away from enemies.
Snorlax function is same as Crustle - can be a sponge that absorbs damge from enemies. Also can put others into sleep and stun they for a second. That helps finishing enemies out.
Pokemon Unite .GG thanks user Garbai for sharing this guide on how to play Decidueye. Be sure to support your favorite creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share you find useful. You can also check this user's page for more build guides.
Perhaps you have a better build in mind? Try creating your own!
For more information on build guides, check out our detailed FAQ page to answer any more questions you may have.