Slaying in Master Greninja - Wait2Seconds
its time to play a good build no?
Bonus Attack Damage On Hit
Attack Damage (Upon Goal)
- I grinded with Greninja in almost full solo, right now I'm at 70% WR around 200 games on gren in master, up to you if you trust me or not.
- Always Bubble first for the extra damage on camps
- Use your sub as an extra dash in if you have the opportunity to kill someone
- Use also your sub as a "wall" to block spells and kills camps in the middle or their side
- Don't ever take Double Team, this move is awful, you will be permabanned if you're using it.
Joke aside, The invisibility and the extra burst after the smokescreen is really better
- I tried both surf and Shuriken, As an assassin surf is really better because you have a reset when you kill a pokemon, you're farming also faster, you can solo win a fight if you are smart (and maybe stealing zapdos )
There is a clip above where i killed everyone and stole zapdos.
I was in the bush before the the fight, trying to get a free kill or a good opportunity, used some of my auto attacks and then smokescreen out into this situation when i found it was the moment to.
Let's be honest, the ultimate is bad but a decent engage / good way to repositioning yourself
-LVL 7 is your power spike, aim for that specific level
- Gren is dealing PHYSICAL damage, avoid special item like specs or whatever : it's not good.
- So you're taking muscle band first (the extra physical damage and the damage based on HP is good with surf (as a finisher) + Attack speed is mandatory
Float stone is good for the movement speed, you can ROAM, ( super impportant to feed yourself ) kill the back line + Extra damage
- As the last item I tried a lot of things…
- Energy Amplifier is nice you can use your ult more but the more important is the CDR.
- I also tried Scope lens, it's always a good combination with muscle band (AS + damage )
but right now I'm using attack weight, It's good to snowball on everyscore score i can do.
- I feel like shell bell is a waste, okay you're healing more on surf but you're wasting ATK stats, gren is here to get sneaky one shot and DPS and anyway you're only surfing when the pokemon is in the range of kill.
- The 2 first item are key, but up to you on the last one.
- Nothing to say with Eject Button, its the best item lol.
Maybe there is a world where you can use attack + but it is what it is.
Also : XP is broken, don't ever hesitate to help your team on Drednaw and farm a lot during the early game
don't forget the fact that doing much auto attack and using your passive as much as you can
This pokemon is bad to be honest (compared to broken gar / zera ) but super fun to play in good hands
Works Well With
Pokemon Unite .GG thanks user Wait2Seconds for sharing this guide on how to play Greninja. Be sure to support your favorite creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share you find useful. You can also check this user's page for more build guides.
Perhaps you have a better build in mind? Try creating your own!
For more information on build guides, check out our detailed FAQ page to answer any more questions you may have.