Fearless Fox Delphox - Sphinx10
Spin Blast your Enemies to Success
Shield (Upon Unite)
Unite Move Damage Increase
Held Item Slot 3 - Slick Spoon
Boost Emblems :
6 Green | 4 White (+SpA +HP | -Atk -Crit)
General PlayStyle :
• Farm early game until you unlock your main moveset of Fire Blast & Fire Spin. You should prioritize bottom lane (for more experience) so you can level up till Lv 7 quicker.
• Jungle is a great option to quickly reach Lv 9 so you can take advantage of your two held items. However, bottom lane will also work out great if you can pick up the blue buff from time-to-time.
• Try to engage in team fights/objectives whenever Unite move is up and farm rest of the time to get your Unite back up as fast as possible to take advantage of your held items.
• Additional HP investment through Buddy Barrier/Slick Spoon and Emblems ensure you can survive Knockout combos from Absol/Gengar/etc. and take them out with X-Atk boosted Blast Spin Combo
1) Will-o-Wisp + Ember/Fire Blast
Slow down enemies with long ranged will-o-wisp and then aim for heavy burst dmg by the other move
2) Fire Spin + X-Atk + Fire Blast
Enemies trapped in Fire Spin Vortex causes reduced movement speed (for easy targeting) and increases damage dealt through other move by 15%.
3) X-Atk + Unite Move + Fire Spin + Fire Blast
Fire Spin near a bunch of enemies to prevent them from escaping the Unite's gradual dmg and then Fire Blast on slowed/debuffed targets to finish them off. Try to catch the enemies escaped from the area by making use of reduced cooldown of moves by 30% for 4s after casting the Unite Move.
Pokemon Unite .GG thanks user Sphinx10 for sharing this guide on how to play Delphox. Be sure to support your favorite creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share you find useful. You can also check this user's page for more build guides.
There are indeed many ways to play Delphox in Pokemon Unite, and you can find more builds here, as well as detailed information about Delphox's moves and the items you can assign to it.
Perhaps you have a better build in mind? Try creating your own!
For more information on build guides, check out our detailed FAQ page to answer any more questions you may have.