Pokemon Unite Tier List Patch 126.96.36.199 - All rounder tier list
All rounder tier listCreated by Kiwi
This is a tier list of all rounders (featuring tsareena).
- Lucario is in S tier because... Well... It's lucario. Score shield + attack weight is an amazing combo on lucario with the final item spot being whatever you think that it nice to have from muscle band,to razor claw, to buddy barrier and ect.
- Tsareena is in S tier and if you played tsareena yet, you'll know why. Triple axel is a monster of an ability especially with grassy glide or trop kick for catching up to you escaping pokemon.
- Machamp is not really suited for S tier but it is really good with both move combinations being very well, the reason for A tier is because lucario does a whole lot more of damage and can easily escape tough situation unlike machamp.
- Garchomp with its recent level buff is amazing, I don't have him (nor lucario) but seeing that it evolves earlier just makes me happy since it now be viable, especial with a potential garchomp remake coming in the Christmas update.
- Charizard is in B tier because it's very unique with the way it attacks, it can move whilst attacking gives you more freedom on what to choose to focus on, yet zards slow speed just makes it so reliable on its unite moves speed buff, some people decided to give zard float stone due to its awful speed.
Share your Tier List with others!
Pokemon Unite .GG thanks user Kiwi for sharing this tier list.
In general, tier lists can be interpreted as follows:
- S: Top-tier Pokemon. These are the best Pokemon to play in general.
- A: Great Pokemon. These are great options of Pokemon to play and can provide good synergy to your team.
- B: Good Pokemon. While these Pokemon aren't necessarily ideal to play, they can provide certain synergies allowing them to perform well.
- C: Okay Pokemon. These Pokemon are typically less than ideal to play.
Remember to upvote and share the tier lists you like best. Players like you put their hearts and souls into creating these lists in the hopes of sharing what they know with the world. Or, if you find these picks to be in error, make your own tier list via the link at the top of the Tier Lists page! The more the community discusses these things, the better we'll all become.